PDA

View Full Version : reminded why i love you guys so much

addicshunz
12-01-2005, 06:26 PM
ok first off i haven't posted here in a lonnnnnggg time cuz i was being stupid one night and crashed my celi and then i moved away to college before i could fix it. but anyways thats not why im posting now.
ive agreed to help my friend that owns a 2000 integra GSR do a JDM front end swap. so i go to hondaforums.com and post looking for some helpful info about this website i found and the whole swap process. and of course all i get is crap about how this car is not going to be a type R and that my friend should get off his "lazy ass" and do the work himself.
and all this just makes me appreciate how helpful all you guys were when i first joined. so thank you
oh ya and if anyone knows of a good honda/acura forum (kinda idiomatic from my experience) that i can get some answers from id appreciate it.

ps if this is OT. sorry.

surfergravity
12-01-2005, 07:30 PM
I agree. I have perused through many a forum. This is by far the least spammy and most helpful. Not to mention personal. Celicatech truly is a team among others that are only rag-tag clubhouse gangs.

david in germany
12-01-2005, 07:56 PM
This is the way we strive to be here. Things may get ugly at times but we would never alow someone to get flamed for asking for help. But the members are what make this place the place it is "The best".

PS you don't need a Celica to hang out here, you can come for good conversation too.
David :bigthumbu

PhillyDRFT
12-01-2005, 07:56 PM
yeah this is true.. im a member of a lot of forums just to get info, and this is one of the tightest knitt communitys ive seen. Also we have some brilliant members who are allways willing to help you out when you need it and not just laugh in your face because they know more than you which is why i dont want to get rid of my celi.

daklieb
12-01-2005, 08:13 PM
yea you guys rock i dont know where i would be without all the help.... oh yea i do i would be celicaless :(

Sean
12-01-2005, 09:12 PM
:( I love you man :hehe:

Good luck in your endeavors! Visit often!

TheNefariousOne
12-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Honda-tech is a great site for info, but theres soooo many dicks on there. Seriously. Go to the Kills forum and watch almost every post get picked apart for stupid shit, and usually degrade into mindless flaming. Gotta wade through a lot of bullshit over there.

TNO

addicshunz
12-01-2005, 10:36 PM
ya ill definitely be back around here more. hopefully when i go home for winter break ill be able to fixup my celi. again. and ya ive wondered over to honda-tech and also team-integra and found some good info but i think ill just read at those sites, not post.

Luni
12-01-2005, 10:38 PM
yeah, honda-tech is a good one, but its more for research. Participating in their conversations sometimes is dumb because they have a l337 attitude.

Thanks for the props though. We try. :)

Playfortoday
12-02-2005, 03:59 PM
These comments right here is how we get paid for what we do. Right on guys! And thanks.

schmooot
12-04-2005, 02:27 AM
IT'LL NEVAR BE A TYPE R!!!! :hehe:

surfergravity
12-04-2005, 03:06 AM
IT'LL NEVAR BE A TYPE R!!!! :hehe:
thank God :laugh: