View Full Version : part numbers

nuclearhappines
11-29-2005, 02:50 PM
i wonder if u guys can get me toyota part numbers for :

3sge exhaust manifold and heat shield
1994-1998, 156hp 3sge

3sfe intake manifold
1995-1998?,140 hp 3sfe

u guys got these motors in aus didn't you ?

ronin
11-30-2005, 12:34 PM
we didnt get the 3sfe nuke.. that was an import fram japan, i think the new zealanders got them though.. there are a coupe round here somewhere that might be able to help..

as for the aus soec 3sge part numbers.. leave it with me and ill look it up..

isnt the 156HP 3s the beams engine?? if so, we never got them here either and they only made it to us as an import so part numbers might be a little har dif they are different from the stock delivered 3sge

DunkyMonkey
12-06-2005, 12:08 PM
ronin your a tool, nah your pretty cool for a 12yo look-a-like, as for these engines: we never got the 3sge engine from the ST202 (3rd gen) in aus this was an import engine from japan, and even then it was a late model ~SS-II~ these parts if avaliable from toyota will be on a global data base, and they will want a whole lot of info you probably don't have, well i don't have.

as for this 3sfe engine, to the best of my knowledge we only got early model engines not the late model one you are looking for, if i may ask why do you want these and where are you located, i suggest you look into import yards, and/or performance shop that like to strip these engines, i know thats where my 5s motor has gone, and has been dismantled, come to think of it is there a difference between the 3sfe manifold and the 5sfe manifold?