PDA

View Full Version : dumbest thing ive done

PapiChulo
11-26-2005, 03:38 PM
so neways, a week or 2 ago, this girl i work with (who i was also at the time trying to get with) was having battery problems... so i give her a jump with some cables i borrowed from some1.... but i was "distracted" by this fine girl i was with, lol plus it was night and i couldnt see the positive and negative terminals.. so i kinda umm, connected them wrong... the aftermath:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/roosterfish17/batt.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/roosterfish17/batt1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/roosterfish17/batt2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/roosterfish17/batt3.jpg

i guess my die hard battery died really hard haha, i was lucky it didnt blow up on my, and almost didnt get home i had to call my friend over so i could start it lol he had to hole the connector on the melted terminal until i started it, then drive in front of me all the way to my house because i couldnt turn my lights out, but yea i felt really retarded that night, and i also fried the girls ecu which cost her around $400 lol but now that i think about it, she kinda deserved it (after somethin that happened other day lol)

VikingJZ
11-26-2005, 04:10 PM
That sucks.

Mister2T
11-26-2005, 04:17 PM
hehe

3sgte@daspeedof
11-26-2005, 05:06 PM
what happened the other day, to make her now deserve it?

undecided
11-26-2005, 07:24 PM
not as bad as me trying to take a jump with my new bike and dumping it. im still fixing it today from what i did last night :(!

SilverCel
11-26-2005, 07:42 PM
you fried her ecu and didnt fix it?

kinda assholeish to say she deserved it. it was your own doing. your fault you connected the wrong connections.

if it were me....i would have made u pay for the ecu.

surfergravity
11-26-2005, 07:42 PM
I reversed the cables once too. Luckily caught it quickly and only the cables melted. Close call.

PapiChulo
11-26-2005, 08:16 PM
you fried her ecu and didnt fix it?

kinda assholeish to say she deserved it. it was your own doing. your fault you connected the wrong connections.

if it were me....i would have made u pay for the ecu.

no actually i was gonna offer to help pay for it, especially since i was trying to get with her... but then on thanksgiving day she tells me she got back with her ex and had been with him for a week... without tellin me and pretty much wasting over a month of my time and almost getting me into 2 fights over nothing now

surfergravity
11-26-2005, 08:26 PM
:worthless (of the chick) lol

Lagos
11-26-2005, 08:47 PM
how do you fry an ecu? there are fuses that protect it from stuff like that.

PapiChulo
11-26-2005, 09:03 PM
:worthless (of the chick) lol

lol ok... this is only pic of her i got on my comp... its at work
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/roosterfish17/marquitta.jpg

Sean
11-26-2005, 09:08 PM
She is pretty damn cute :)

Good lesson for everyone in here... Pay attention to what your doing! You'll go from Hero, to Zero!

surfergravity
11-26-2005, 09:47 PM
She is pretty damn cute :)

Good lesson for everyone in here... Pay attention to what your doing! You'll go from Hero, to Zero!

No doubt. I hope the reason she went back to her old b/f wasn't because of the jump-start mishap.

PapiChulo
11-27-2005, 06:07 AM
^^^^ lol nah... i beleive she was still stuck on him the whole time (they had only been broke up 2 months and had got out of a 4 yr relationship) even though she told me she was over him, she obviously wasnt

but i really dont care, we still chill as friends but.. on to the next girl

Blackcloud
11-29-2005, 12:01 AM
meh.. fuck her.. i would not pay either

wexpav
11-29-2005, 12:32 AM
hit it and quit it. then laugh about her ECU in her face. make fun of yourself again, call it a day

angryyoungnpoor
11-29-2005, 12:41 AM
"waisting a month.." perhaps just being nice to her and such would let you get her.

Perhaps I'm just too much of a softy to understand why you wouldn't pay for it. A problem you caused with a car versus your hormones wanting to get in her pants is a little different.
'
Maybe this is why I'm still single. I'm too much of a gentleman.

PapiChulo
11-29-2005, 04:00 AM
^^ actually yea im still gonna be decently nice to her, but i hope she doesnt expect me to be callin her anymore, she can call me, and ill talk to her at work n stuff, but im not gonna pay for the ecu lol i allready stay broke

Playfortoday
11-29-2005, 04:05 AM
I know you sadi it, but in all reality, that thing should have exploded. Thank god for batteries with some safety built in.

PS. This is a great example of why we made gen discussion a forum. Great car related story with drama too. Should grow the community much quicker than just gen forums and OT. :woot:

Playfortoday
11-29-2005, 04:10 AM
not as bad as me trying to take a jump with my new bike and dumping it. im still fixing it today from what i did last night :(!

Are you talking about jumping in the air or jump starting? :hehe:

magik06
11-29-2005, 08:15 AM
she is the hottness