PDA

View Full Version : im goin to cry!!!

lburner
11-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Well guy's i blow up my motor tonight racing a dam twin turbo 350 for $600. I was chilling at my boy house that i didnt see in like 3 years just chilling got some females over and his boy comes over and everyone gets to talking about there cars and shit so the boy with the z is talking made shit but im not saying anything im just sittin back laughing. So one of the dudes that was there that i didnt know what like ill race u right now for a $100 dude with the z was like its on so we get to the spot where we race at ever weekend and the boy i dont know lose they get back in the parkinglot then i start talking shit cause the z was slow but it was fast to piss him off so he was like race me then for a $100 i was like yeah we can do that so i let him bet me by a car so i could see what he had to race him again for more so he bets me get back to the parkinglot hes talking shit so im like run it back hes like $300 and u got a race so im like whatever lets do it. i bet him by 4 cars this time but he missed a gear so he was fuken pissed he tryed to get his money back and everying thing called a buch off ppl to come up there to fight me to get his money back and come to find out it was my ppl.. so funny
so they get there and there like whats goin on im like this dick head lost and he wants his money back fuk him he not gettin shit back. so some random girl is like just race again the dude in the z was like we can do that im saying to mysf i dont have the money shit and i know hes not runing like he should so anything can happen so i say to him ok just give me a min...

i go to the shell down the street and get some Octane booster and turn the boost up... i run 19psi when i race so to mysf im like fuk it its for $600 so i put it up to 25psi i get back time to race so we race .85 of a 1/4 of mile thats like o - 90 and or maybe les give or take your done.

i jump him like 3 cars off the start and im just ganing on him and im all happy and shit then i fuken blow my motor 2 rods go thr the block the oil pan has a big ass hole in it the radiator and battery blow to hell dont know how but i been thinking about how it could happen. but i bet him and got the money so that was the good part about the race but now i have no motor :wtf: well i guess ill be at the junkyard friday morning looking for one..

Ps. sorry about the long story but im pissed right now

Doctor Jinxed
11-24-2005, 04:10 PM
holy shit man, that sucks. but at least you got the money to sorta fix it outta the race.

3sgte@daspeedof
11-24-2005, 04:23 PM
600, won't help at all, new motor time, better start saving

fiveSFE
11-26-2005, 09:24 AM
whats done to your car?

your story was hard to follow, but good job on beating a tt 350z

Sean
11-26-2005, 09:35 AM
:hehe:

Come on guys! Name some cars/stories of cars you've been owned by!

Slider
11-26-2005, 10:09 AM
:hehe:

Come on guys! Name some cars/stories of cars you've been owned by!

Honda Odyssey
Jeep Cherokee
Tricycle
Man on foot
Segway