PDA

View Full Version : 90 GT-S w/system 10........

CandianCelicaGT
11-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I had a guy try and force me to buy a 1990 GT-S today. Fully loaded, power everything, red hatch with grey interior and system 10. 136,xxxkms. Needs power steering and brakes and handbrake to pass inspection. I wa slike, no thanx.

THen he says, $700, Im like no. .... well maybe, if I can sell some parts

So, if there anybody out there that needs parts ? Body is in really good shape. All glass is mint, font fenders are good, as is hood and bumoper, lights, hatch is mint, etc, etc, etc, etc.

ANything ??

acidice333
11-22-2005, 08:56 PM
I would have bought it for 700 if it had brakes(:

angryyoungnpoor
11-22-2005, 08:57 PM
I'd part it out... that's if you have the time and energy to do it. I"m sure there's plenty on it that you could sell and make your money from it.

shit.. if anything drop a 3sgte in it. Kinda like what I did.

roman
11-22-2005, 08:57 PM
Wow, that sounded like a great deal if all it needed was the brakes and the power steering.

acidice333
11-22-2005, 09:03 PM
I'll give ya $50 for the fenders, and $50 for some misc other stuff and too bad you're at the other end of Canada cause I would haveoffered $150 for the whole A/C stuff

COLDAX
11-22-2005, 10:09 PM
There is usually a high demand for the System 10 door panels and pillar tweeter covers. The fake carbon fiber hood stuff sells well too.

blakscorpion21
11-22-2005, 10:59 PM
where do you live?

Morwan
11-22-2005, 11:34 PM
Tell me if you buy it or not.. I have a '90 GT Coupe, and I'd be interested in a lot of the suspension components, rear disc assembly, and the header (if it's not in terrible shape).

jaded_driver
11-24-2005, 05:30 AM
um... wow.. send me a message if u decide to bet it... lol i was blessed with the patience on waiting to get an xbox 360 and i'm going to resale it... so... let me know if u get it.. i'm going to have a little extra cash.. and my 90 GTS is screwed in several areas... just so i can get dibs..

Center console, the dash panels (i.e. the radio bezel, the trim around the buttons, the a/c vents, the trim around the vents) glove box, the lens on the driver and passenger side interior light on the doors, seat belts both driver and passenger, the back panels in the trunk (all three) the rear wiper, the front wipers (if mine are rusted beond repair i'll have to look) the battery mounting brackets, and the fuse box and connection to the battry (everything that goes around battery mine was jigger rigged at one point) your tail lights (both sides)... and lots more... lol

just so ya know i'm interested ;) send me a message if u decide to sale it... and yea.. most that stuff can just be thrown in one lightly large box... and shipped.. i think... lol who knows...

jaded_driver
11-24-2005, 05:31 AM
lol
oh yea... i should mention that most of that stuff is just going to be glassed... don't want to take all mine out and run around bare for a month... and i have an awesome idea for the tail lights... not that crappy clear lens junk though... i think u guys will be impressed ;)

jaded_driver
11-25-2005, 02:13 AM
also i want dibs on ur IACV i'll send ya 40 for it... (its old... lol so there is prbly somethign wrong with it to but i'm willing to take a chance)

acidice333
11-25-2005, 08:14 AM
I was going to buy a complete 90 GTS parts car for $1200CND .. it ran and everything, just wasnt insurable cause its from the US

Youds
11-25-2005, 09:48 AM
but...breaks and powersteering arent hard to fix :|

CandianCelicaGT
11-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Still not worth me buying, Im still gonna be out X hundred dollars . If someone wants it, I can get them the contact info.

KoreanJoey
11-25-2005, 11:42 AM
I was going to buy a complete 90 GTS parts car for $1200CND .. it ran and everything, just wasnt insurable cause its from the US

send it my way.

TEAMFaint
11-25-2005, 07:45 PM
Let me know where abouts in Canada its located!

CandianCelicaGT
11-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Its in st johns, newfoundland, much too far for anyone but me. lol. ANd I have no use for it, if it were early summer, I probobly would buy it and salvage the parts, but I dont have the money or the time now with school.

jaded_driver
11-26-2005, 03:34 AM
what would it take for you to get this? how much would i have to chip in right now and just get you to brake me off the parts (not really brake) that i need?

just curious... live in Camden, TN 38320 so keep that in mind for shipping... u said 700$ that is CAN right? what would that be in american $$$[QUOTE]

CandianCelicaGT
11-26-2005, 06:17 PM
less then $600, but I don't know the exact exchange

Mister2T
11-26-2005, 08:10 PM
I would of figured that would be a hella deal?

acidice333
11-27-2005, 12:43 AM
Its only a hell of a deal if you can move it where you need it for not much or you need $500 in parts off the car and you buy the car for him and he gets the left overs (: lol I would have considered buying it but like I said no brakes, so I wouldn't be able to drive it across the countryto get it where I need lol

jaded_driver
11-27-2005, 01:20 AM
if ur interested check out my list of things i want above, and let me know if u want to cut a deal... i'd want more parts... but just the cosmetic ones prbly.. just send me a message or an e-mail at jeremykjones2003@yahoo.com

CandianCelicaGT
11-27-2005, 03:01 AM
I dont even have time to be messing with this to be honest. I have finals in 1.5 weeks, so study is #1. If the car is still around then(which is probobly will be), maybe we can work something out. I know I want the OEM wheels, maybe some interior panels to replace ones in mine that are lightly scratched or whatever. But other then the rear glass, nothing is really much good to me. I could care less for system 10, or the seats or guages, yadda yadda.

I might keep the block/head/IT Manifold, just to build an engine. But everything else is up for graps. The car is already on steelies, so no mobility issues.

But anyways, if someone is interested. i can get pictures and contact #s relatively easy.