PDA

View Full Version : doing upgrade

celgt
11-04-2005, 12:01 AM
HI, just got a 93gt, i want to some upgrades suchs as rear speaker tweeters,
fromt doors lower speaker panels from 90-93 gts if anyone has as gts that is parting out or knows any one that has them, please im me. thank you all

42qn30
11-04-2005, 01:00 AM
You have two different topics in your post.

Post about buying speakers in the buying and selling forum.

For upgrades do a search on the internet. If you really need help after that then go into the Audio and Electronics forum.

here is a good site to teach you everything aboiut car audio

http://www.bcae1.com/

ocb_dave_ocb
11-04-2005, 01:32 AM
so if you are wanting to upgrade why are you looking for some one that is parting out a celica? Shouldnt you just try and find some new ones?

42qn30
11-04-2005, 02:31 AM
HI, just got a 93gt, i want to some upgrades suchs as rear speaker tweeters,
fromt doors lower speaker panels from 90-93 gts if anyone has as gts that is parting out or knows any one that has them, please im me. thank you all

He want to upgrade and is looking for what i assume is the system 10 speaker holders. Fool :slap:

Sean
11-04-2005, 03:48 AM
Yeah, please make a post in the WTB section, hopefully someone can help you out!

Why not just buy new stuff, aftermarket?

Galcobar
11-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Two interpretations of what Celgt is trying to say:

Upgrade on GT sound system: get System 10 rear tweeters, which include the covers and bases for the tweeters, and System 10 door panels, door woofer holders, and two additional panels per door to fill in some openings to use the door as a speaker enclosure.

Upgrade on System 10 (after System 10 door woofers and rear tweeters installed): new speakers and tweeters.

Guessing he means the first.