PDA

View Full Version : Good Idea to kick this forum off...

Snafu
12-22-2004, 04:46 AM
There's a few things we can do to make this forum successful. I was thinking that lots of us have/have had a type of engine management, and they usually all differed. I've used megasquirt, Chris has used SMT, and I'm sure there are those of you who've used Emanage and other types of piggybacks/standalones.

Those who have a type of managment should start a new thread consisting of a description, pictures, pros/cons, and some tech topics regarding them.

For instane, the wideband topic we had in the Forced induction forum would be a good tech topic, and we have some good info in there.

I'll be happy to post all about megasquirt. Unfortionately I don't have any way to host them directy, Imagestation doesn't allow fo that anymore. If celicatech could host them, I'd be more than happy to do a write up; assembly, install, and tune. This of course is if we have a demand for it.

What do you guys think?

-Colin

ChrisD
12-22-2004, 05:04 AM
I know a few people have some things planned. I am going to do add a LOT of info on the SMT6, including installation, how it works, tuning, and AFM removal.

Anything you want to share is welcomed! If you need a place to host pictures, let me know. Email them to me @ chris_dittrick@yahoo.ca and I will host them on celicatech, so long as they contribute to the forum's purpose.

I look forward to the discussions in this forum a lot. :)

Fox-N-It
12-22-2004, 05:13 AM
I'll be assembling a Megasquirt unti here soon which I plan to document. I'll start a thread after I get it done and some good pics taken.

Snafu
12-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Kickass man. If you need any help or have questions, ask me.

Weasy2k
12-23-2004, 08:06 AM
I know a few people have some things planned. I am going to do add a LOT of info on the SMT6, including installation, how it works, tuning, and AFM removal.

Anything you want to share is welcomed! If you need a place to host pictures, let me know. Email them to me @ chris_dittrick@yahoo.ca and I will host them on celicatech, so long as they contribute to the forum's purpose.

I look forward to the discussions in this forum a lot. :)

I to will be right behind you...ill be working more with the SMT7 now that you are putting alot of time into the smt6 :)

For people reading this i am the dealer for the SMT line of products if you want some more basic information check out my website at www.sea2skytuning.com

Chris and everyone keep up the good work...finally people are seeing the real potential of this unit!

ChrisD
12-23-2004, 03:58 PM
I to will be right behind you...ill be working more with the SMT7 now that you are putting alot of time into the smt6 :)

For people reading this i am the dealer for the SMT line of products if you want some more basic information check out my website at www.sea2skytuning.com

Chris and everyone keep up the good work...finally people are seeing the real potential of this unit!

For sure, thanks dude. :)

Just to vouch for Johnny...he has been a huge help to me for providing a tonne of info about the smt products. Also pretty much walked me through the install step by step. Anyways, I'd recommend to anyone here to do business with him.

Weasy2k
12-24-2004, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the kudos Chris. I back everything i sell 100% thats why i havent sold the SMT7 to the public yet because i am making sure it works correctly first so i can be prepaird for the questions :)

Luni
12-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Yeah if anyone needs pictures hosted either get admin@celicatech.net or chris and we will make it happen.