PDA

View Full Version : Had a runin with a T66 powered supra

fiveSFE
10-27-2005, 05:12 AM
I went to pick up all my stereo stuff that i had left at a freiends house for a party the other night, as im on my way home with a hatch full of stereo equipment and a passenger in my car that weighs 230lbs, i realize there is a 94ish white supra next to me, we drive on like normal then after a few minutes i ask him if he wants to run, he said sure, we did a quick roll from 35, he got a head start on me, but oncei punched the gas and my turbo spooled there was about a car in between us, and it stayed like that, i was surprized that he wasnt pulling on me more

we stopped and talked afterwards, the guy was pretty cool, he said that he had all bolt ons, and he was on stock fuel pushing 1 bar, he popped his hood and i saw a huge turbo, i was thinking he was on stock turbo, he said it was a t66.
i was pushiign 17 psi that night on no tune, after the race i went hom right away and tuned my car for about an hour

undecided
10-27-2005, 07:24 AM
awesome what is done to ur car again ? :)

Sean
10-27-2005, 08:47 PM
hmmm...

BPU supra alone is sitting in 400hp range..... :whistles:

fiveSFE
10-27-2005, 10:19 PM
i have a dsm with a s16g, 550cc injectors, fmic, walbro pump, afpr, spec stage 2 clutch, boost controller, intake, 3in ch turbo back exhuast, greddy emanage, 2nd generation dsm maf, and some more stuff that i cant think of right now

i dont think he was at 400 since he was on stock fuel(injectors and pump), he said it is really holding him back

Sean
10-28-2005, 01:31 AM
Well man, congrats, sounds like a good run!

But come on now, be honest. You didnt just "notice" a supra when you looked over. You spotted him from a mile away! I know I would of :hehe:

fiveSFE
10-28-2005, 03:04 AM
well i turned out of the apartment complex, and got in another turn lane, and i noticed him and a big smile came accross my face, then i pulled next to him.

i hope to run into him again, ive been tuning a bit more everynight, and my butt dyno has been showing huge improvements, i cant wait till it cools down a bit more, its still kinda hot here in the day time.