PDA

View Full Version : Meet my new climate control

Trance4c
10-14-2005, 04:12 AM
http://www.pricewatch.com/images/o/s73oayF1wyaAqIWmDtlUsnNyJxM=.jpg

8 of those mofo's for 5 bucks a piece.. spin 2,050RPM's. I removed all my climate control as some of you know, my guages are inlayed into the dash and as some of you know, the interior is gutted except for dash pieces which are there as a false dash. So, the center and passenger side vents are still there and there will be a fan behind each. Six of these will sit up front under were the ports use to be for the defrost on the dash. I generally never have any problems regardless without the climate control, after all.. I do live in Florida and I love the weather! The only problems that ever occur is fogging of the inside of the windshield when its raining out. I remedy this by just cracking the sunroof and I use Fog-X on the inside of my windshield. So, I'm just interested in setting up a small fan system, thus the use of 80mm computer fans. I'll have two circuits, one for the front fans for defog and one for the passenger/driver fan.
Should be sweet :bigthumbu
We'll see whenever I get around to doing it though as the weather is cooling here in FL and its perfect and no need for fans or anything haha.

Lagos
10-14-2005, 04:18 AM
haha way to think outside the box.

roman
10-14-2005, 04:32 AM
Holy shit where did you find them for $5?

Doctor Jinxed
10-16-2005, 02:51 AM
Newegg.com probably has cheaper. They even come in rice-alicious strobe light colors. =P