PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Auto Show Preview

medivh66
12-20-2004, 05:58 PM
North America's premiere auto event, the NAIAS is one of the world's most important auto shows, and the 2005 show looks to be one of the best ever. This year, the NAIAS is playing host to a myriad of North American and world debuts of both concept and production cars, including the Dodge Charger, the Ferrari Superamerica, and the Porsche 911 Cabriolet. Stay tuned for updates to our auto show preview, and be sure to check in for full coverage during the show's media days, January 9-11.

Article (http://caranddriver.com/article.asp?intAsvPageCurrent=1&section_id=31&article_id=8973)

ibanezgfx
12-20-2004, 07:57 PM
i went there last year. it rocked. hopefully i can go again

imac
12-20-2004, 08:21 PM
ive gone to the New York Auto Show at the javits center twice and that is a hell of an event... i can only imagine how awesome the detroit show is

celicaQT
12-20-2004, 08:29 PM
I just found out that my company has to work this entire event. My company does buisness with Ferrari with their glass and I'll be sitting at the booth talking about their glass. Haven't recieved the full details on what exactly we'll be doing though. Maybe they'll let me even sit in the car! lol