PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any hookups?

Conrad_Turbo
12-19-2004, 07:15 PM
Does anyone have connections to getting automotive or automotive related parts at really good prices for fellow Celicatech members?

As of right now I am just wondering if anyone can get TIG welders for a good price? I am looking at this exact model, the Thermal Arc 185: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=57039&item=3861480304&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Just seeing if there is any CT members that have a hookup that can get me this welder at a better price? I plan on buying the TA185 in a month or two. :D

GT4SOM
12-21-2004, 03:02 AM
Damn thats alot of money. I wish I could help you out conrad.

Hooligan
12-21-2004, 03:15 AM
Damn thats alot of money.

The price you pay for perfect welds.

...or at least a machine capable of perfect welds. :wink:

Conrad_Turbo
12-21-2004, 09:29 AM
The price you pay for perfect welds.

...or at least a machine capable of perfect welds. :wink:
Haha yup with that machine anything that is substandard is due to the weldor, me, no the machine.

The bad part is that that particular welder isn't CSA approved so it can't be sold in Canada... I can get a Miller or a Lincoln dirt cheap through my work...but the Thermal Arc is just a much better unit than the Miller or Lincoln in the same price range. So I've just got to find some way of getting it cheaper, if not I'm just going to bite the bullet. Eeek.

Celexa GT
12-22-2004, 07:43 AM
More power to you Conrad. Wish I could help.

GT4SOM
12-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Hmm so your saying you have to smuggle an illegal welder into canada? Conrad I thought you were better than that? lol j/k. You do what you gotta do.