PDA

View Full Version : Good job!

Quyen
12-18-2004, 06:10 PM
I have heard about this site for awhile, but just had some time to check it out now. I was compelled to sign up to congratulate on a job well done!
I see many familiar faces here from toyotacelicaonline, I am still a regular there.
I miss the guys that stopped visiting there, but I am happy that you're happy here!

Quyen

HomelessMan
12-18-2004, 06:12 PM
I was going to say EXACTLY the same thing!
How odd ?!

MoralWarfare
12-18-2004, 06:30 PM
welcome aboard guys! this place is great, i'm sure you'll feel right at home :bigthumbu

Trance4c
12-18-2004, 06:34 PM
holly crap man.. I haven't seen your nick around in.. forever.. its been at least 5-6 years since i was on toyotacelicaonline, back when it was still the indices board.

Whats up man? Welcome.

ChrisD
12-18-2004, 07:29 PM
Hey Quyen!

Glad to see you came over. :cool: I mentioned the site on gt4eh yesterday so hopefully a few of the guys there sign up too.

I think you're my hero with a white 165 + a 1st gen GT liftback. :bigthumbu

:) :)

Chris

carlosfandango
12-18-2004, 11:02 PM
cool, hello you there..

Quyen
12-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Layton, glad to see that your car turned out good and you have learned a lot since I last saw. Are you still in Michigan?

Chris, your post on gt4eh was what brought me over (though I have heard about this site before that). Did I tell you that your st185 air box came in good shape? Thanks again. You got me thinking about a CT20b for a while, how's your experience with it so far?

Quyen

david in germany
12-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Welcommen!
Never give up on celicaonline though! :D

Trance4c
12-19-2004, 09:29 PM
Layton, glad to see that your car turned out good and you have learned a lot since I last saw. Are you still in Michigan?

Typo on the name hahaha.. but no, I moved to Jax Fl about 3 years ago. Couldn't stand MI, or the cold... just busted town and moved down, didn't know a single person. Just wanted to attend school down here, which I've just signed up for my last semester this spring.

I've learned more than I ever thought I would since the indices board.

Mister2T
12-19-2004, 09:50 PM
so clay you plan on moving back to mi after your schooling or what?

D Devil
12-19-2004, 10:59 PM
Welcome.

Playfortoday
12-19-2004, 11:39 PM
Quyen!!!!

I hope you like it here. Luni, Borinal, Schmleff, and myself finally made a place that we think captures the essence of being a cleica owner. Along with tons of help from influential folks like Conrad, Chris, Clayton and others, we are making great progress in a short time.

I tried staying at celicaonline back in the day of server indicies, but everyone was migrating elsewhere. I missed chatting with you. Where is the grp-a hood scoop I sold you. I remember how sweet it turned out, but i don't see it in the pics. Did you change your mind? I hope you decide to stick around.

Trance4c
12-20-2004, 12:38 AM
so clay you plan on moving back to mi after your schooling or what?

hell no! I moved for reasons lol.. not gunna come back.

Mister2T
12-20-2004, 02:09 AM
hell no! I moved for reasons lol.. not gunna come back.
lol don't blame ya, but remember when you come back home hit me up on the way...

Trance4c
12-20-2004, 02:16 AM
lol don't blame ya, but remember when you come back home hit me up on the way...

Trust me.. there is nothing back there for me anymore. Home is not Michigan.. home is here in Jacksonville Florida. Not even my parents live in Michigan anymore, and even if they did.. they're house is not home anymore.

Sorry man.. I just don't want anything to do with MI.. I hated it there. No offense, but I couldn't stand it.

Quyen
12-20-2004, 04:14 AM
David, glad to see you here. I probably will never leave toyotacelicaonline. I have been there since the 90s and I.Hayes have been working hard to implement everything we ever asked him to. I do check out few different sites, including this one.

Play, glad to see as well. I thought that you've diaspeared for good..LOL.
Hope that all your mess is cleared up and your business back on track. The grp A hood scoop in still on, these are just older pictures. It's probably one of the best mod that I made to the car. My engine bay was so hot that it was melting stuff. The st185 vents helped some, but the grpA vent solved the problem.

Clayton, sorry about the typo :hehe:
Glad that you found a home that you like!

Quyen

nuclearhappines
12-20-2004, 07:51 PM
welcome.

i checked back on tconline a while back : ) ...saw that you were still posting jokes...lol

good stuff... welcome around....good to see you here

-nuke

Quyen
12-21-2004, 06:19 PM
Good to see you too Nuke!
Remember the circuit diagram that you drew for me to activate the alarm while the turbo timer is on (maybe 6 years ago) and when I was doing it something got screwed up? It turned out that a wire going to the siren horn coincidentally got disconnected by rust. Just wanted to let know that the problem had nothing to do with you or me ;)

Quyen

nuclearhappines
12-21-2004, 06:48 PM
oh yeah.... so you mean it worked...cool : )

i completely forgot about that...lol

-nuke

ChrisD
12-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Chris, your post on gt4eh was what brought me over (though I have heard about this site before that). Did I tell you that your st185 air box came in good shape? Thanks again. You got me thinking about a CT20b for a while, how's your experience with it so far?

Quyen

Glad you like the site. I had forgot that I had even sent that to you! hehe. Oh well, glad it arrived okay. Did you manage to get it fitted on your car?

I love the CT20b. So far I have only had it at 14psi at the highest, and produced a 13.6 1/4 mile run. I think in terms of power that is in around 250awhp, over 300bhp. Les got his car into the 12's with a ct20b too. Overall I think it is a great upgrade and can definitely outrun the stock fuel system (I think 14psi is about the limit with water injection, maybe a little more). I'm going to tune it with some supra tt injectors soon at higher boost, and I think I should be able to get into the 12's and at least 280-300awhp by then (no cams!). I think Paul would be a big advocate of the turbo as well. :)

Talk to you soon Quyen,

Chris